We are always looking for candidates for our Los Angeles office that have a great sense of integrity and a passion for what they do. Our employees possess an excellent math aptitude, and verbal and written communication skills. They are also team players, well organized, able to multi-task, and work well under pressure. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions below.
Pension Administrator (Now Hiring)
As a full-time Pension Administrator, you will have to work closely with in-house actuaries, maintain client relations and be part of a team of creative plan benefits experts.
- Prepare Annual Valuation packages for all assigned plans, including the following:
- Annual Valuation Report
- Annual Funding Notices
- Letters for the Valuation package
- Actuarial Certifications
- IRS Form 5500 and related schedules
- Additional IRS forms (ie. 5330, 8955-SSA, etc.) and schedules
- PBGC Comprehensive Premium Filings
- Plan design for existing and potential new clients
- Review all reports, tax forms, notifications, disclosures, legal documents, etc. that are sent to the client or a government agency
- Calculate projections and contribution requirements
- Prepare distribution calculations and review distribution forms prepared for terminated employees
- Research technical and regulatory issues related to client’s plans
- Maintain a positive and proactive relationship with clients and contacts, including plan up keep and advising clients on technical and regulatory requirements
- Continue education through webcasts and ASPPA exams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Business/Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration of qualified plans
- Experience with Relius, Datair Pension Reporter and FT Williams benefits software is preferred
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Now Hiring)
This position will provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn about the basics of qualified retirement plans.
- Assist assigned Administrators including, but not limited to screening phone calls, preparing letters, data entry into administration programs, checking emails, scanning, and any other projects they need assistance with.
- Prepare Annual Administration packages, including creating letters, collating, copying, mailing, and filing.
- Enter and update Participant Distribution information into the database and Tax form 1099 program. Prepare 1099 packages for clients
- Distribute Mail, prepare UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS packages
- Prepare documents and amendments, including signature pages and tax forms
- Maintain current list of outstanding clients amendments
- Create files in Laserfiche
- Support all office projects as needed
Three or more years of administrative experience and well diverse with Microsoft Office suites. Exhibit professionalism and radiate positive energy with a passion for being a productive team member.